Saturday, July 26, 2008

day 7 --leaving Pittsburgh

day 7??... I have no idea anymore.... this counting days was a good idea at first, but now I don't even know what day it is..... let alone how many days I am away.... LOL

I added some pictures from what i know was day 4..... so scroll back down and see those....and also more from dc... day 5?



Yesterday was a pretty slow day..... some would call it non-productive..... left DC and headed for Niagara..... around 11... got a phone call from a certain friend telling me he would be 2 days later than planned so I really don't need to be in Niagara for a few more days..... I was just at the border of Pennsylvania with MD and WVA right behind me..... too far west to head over to Jersey for a few days (would have done that from DC if that call had come just 2 hours earlier!). Oh well.... so, we took our time, drove to the pittsburgh area and got a room..... just chilled out.

Now I guess we will drive to Niagara and find stuff to do for a few extra days..
Heading out now- around noon..... should be 3-4 hours to niagara.... hotel and then we'll see what happens.... more later.

No comments: